I. DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Rocek Ewa Rocławska ul.Sambora 2a, 89-600 Chojnice, Nip: 555-196-79-18 is the administrator of personal data in connection with the use of the Website.
If you have questions about the processing of personal data and your rights, please contact us by phone +48 788 596 601 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
II. PROCESSING OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
1) Information recorded during the purchase transaction:
Before we can make a purchase transaction in our store, we will ask you for your name, surname, shipping address, telephone number, email address, invoice details and payment method, e.g. credit card type, credit card number, expiry date, CVV number. In order to perform the contract and deliver the goods to the Customer, personal data may be shared to the extent necessary:
- Carriers (courier, transport companies) - in the case of shipment of goods,
- Entities providing collection services at collection points,
- Payment system operators providing services to the Store depending on the choice of payment method
- based on Article. 6 clause 1 lit. b and c GDPR
2) Information automatically recorded:
During your visit to our website, data regarding your visit is automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, products you viewed, domain name from which you came to us, type of browser, type of operating system based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. and GDPR
3) Information registered during account registration in the Rocek.pl store
4) Receiving information about products and events to the e-mail address provided. Name, contact details - email address and first name, demographic data - country, gender
5) Receiving information about Rocek.pl offers and partners (to the e-mail address provided) - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. and GDPR
6) Considering complaints - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR
7) Security of any claims - pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. c and f GDPR
8) Information recorded when contacting us:
When you contact us via the website, telephone, email, you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, email address, telephone number - based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR
III. PERIOD THROUGH THE DATA WILL PROCESS:
1) Information recorded during purchase transactions - for a period of 5 years from the end of the accounting year
2) Information automatically recorded (referred to in point III.2) - until the consent is withdrawn
3) Information recorded during account registration on the Rocek.pl website - until an objection to data processing or a request to delete data is submitted
4) Receiving information about products and events to the e-mail address provided. Name, contact details - email address and first name, demographics - country, gender - until consent is withdrawn
5) Receiving information about Rocek.pl offers and partners (to the e-mail address provided) - until the consent is withdrawn
6) Complaint consideration - up to 30 days from the date of submission of the complaint
7) Security of any claims - until such claims expire in accordance with the deadlines specified in the Civil Code
8) Information recorded when contacting us:
When you contact us via the website, telephone, email, chat you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, email address, telephone number - until you object to data processing or request deletion of data
IV. DATA RECIPIENTS
Personal data may be disclosed to Rocek.pl employees or associates as well as entities providing support - on the basis of commissioned services and in accordance with entrusted contracts
V. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
Under no circumstances will we sell data collected about you to third parties. The data collected during the purchase transaction will be used to complete the transaction, including taking money from you and sending you the ordered goods. For this purpose, your data can be forwarded to the company that supports payment transactions to charge your credit card, to a courier company for delivery. These companies will not use this data for any other purpose. Providing this data is mandatory if you want to make a purchase. If the User does not agree to provide personal data, it is not possible to complete the ordering process and conclude the contract.
In the event of a violation of our Website Regulations, a violation of the law or when required by law, we may disclose your data to the judicial authorities. Customers are entitled to view and edit their personal data at any time. In order to exercise this right, please contact the Store.
In addition, customers have the right to request information on the content of stored data. Customers are also entitled to make any changes and request to remove data from the collection or to stop using it to a certain extent.
To the extent that your data is processed for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract or processed on the basis of consent - you also have the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the administrator your personal data in a structured, commonly used, readable format machine. You can send this data to another data administrator.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
VI. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are text files saved by the web browser on the disk of your computer or other device in order to store information used for your identification or remembering the history of actions taken by you in the Store.
We divide cookies into:
• session - removed simultaneously with closing the web browser,
• permanent - deleted after a predetermined time, regardless of the closing of the web browser.
Due to the internet domain from which they originate, cookies are divided into:
• own - set up by our Store's web servers
• third parties - set by web servers of websites other than our Store
3. Purpose of using Cookies
• Providing the services you requested
Own cookies used to enable logging in to the Account, access to Store services intended only for logged in Users and to enable you to smoothly navigate the Store's pages and subpages without having to repeat the login process every time.
• Optimizing the use of the Store
• Statistics of displaying Store pages and subpages
We use third-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) to count visits to the Store, their length and to determine what functionalities of the Store or parts of it were most often used or visited. The information collected in this way allows us to analyze the Store's performance and determine the directions of development of new functionalities and services.
• Tracking activity in the Store
We use our own cookies to identify you for the purposes of analyzing your activity on the Services
• Displaying ads tailored to the preferences of the User and the Unlogged User
Our cookies and cookies of external suppliers (e.g. Google Adwords) are used to conduct marketing campaigns and remarketing campaigns that reach you with our marketing messages if you have visited our Store before. These cookies remember that you have visited our Store and what activities you have done in the Store. The information collected in this way is forwarded to external suppliers. We use third-party cookies to send you browser notifications (so-called web push notifications). In addition, we use third-party cookies to identify you for sending web push notifications.
You have the option of specifying the storage conditions or accessing cookies using your web browser settings or service configuration. In the browser's menu bar in the "Help" section You can find information on how to reject saving new cookies, how to delete cookies saved so far, how to request notification when a new cookie is saved, and how to block cookies.
By exercising the utmost care in providing the highest quality electronic services and sales, we inform you that changes to cookie settings by rejecting saving files may affect the functionalities available in the Store.